Welcome to WeCorporate’s insights page. Here you will find current updates on regulations that may affect your business in Malaysia. We aim to provide timely and accurate information to help you make informed decisions about your company. Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing one, we hope you find our insights page useful.
The regulations in the country are constantly being updated. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that your business stay up to date with the latest regulations to ensure compliance. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and businesses that are not compliant can face fines and other penalties.
Stay tuned for more updates.
- Budget 2023 to be tabled in February 2023
- General Elections Malaysia: Employer’s FAQ
- Malaysia Budget 2023
- Employment Injury Scheme under SOCSO (PERKESO) Now Covers Off-Day Travels
- Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 Malaysia – What You Need to Know?
- Updates: How Does the Finance Bill 2021 Affect Your Commission?
- Updates: Personal Income Tax Relief Checklist YA 2021 – PRINTABLE