Planning to expand your business in Vietnam? Our team can provide you with the following tax and accounting services upon registering your company in Vietnam.
Corporate Tax & Compliance
1. Monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting
Allow us to handle your accounting, e-filing, and tax needs so you can concentrate on your business. We take care of both input and output VAT, such as bills delivered to clients (i.e. invoices issued based on services provided).
We also generate a monthly report that shows the total number of bills delivered to clients as well as the total number of canceled invoices. In addition, we provide tax preparation services for both corporations and individuals.
2. Preparing financial reports
Our tax and accounting experts not only handle your monthly, quarterly, and yearly tax reporting, but they also prepare your financial statements by the end of the year, categorizing and checking the authenticity of all reports and making sure that they are in compliance with the requirements before finalising & submitting the financial statements.
3. Other tax compliance such as Withholding Tax, internal tax accounting
We can also manage additional tax compliance in Vietnam, such as withholding tax and internal tax accounting, if your company requires it. Withholding tax rates may differ from one business to the next, depending on the contract.
4. Tax Auditing
Finally, we offer tax auditing services to companies that want expert advice and assistance in generating reports for submission to Vietnam’s tax auditing office.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
1. Financial Invoice Registration
Do you have any questions about how to file your financial bills with the Vietnamese tax office?
We take care of everything. A Red Invoice is required for all commercial transactions, including the sale of goods and services, the importation of foreign commodities, and the exportation of goods to non-tariff zones.
Accounting transactions that occur during the course of your business operations should not be a concern for you. Depending on your preferences, each transaction is documented using accounting software or a spreadsheet.
3. Financial Statements Reporting
Depending on your requirements, our accountants can review your financial statements quarterly and then submit them to the tax department for filing at the end of each year.
4. Ledger Accounts Maintenance
We can help you maintain your ledger accounts using software provided by your organization or by manually handling the accounts, based on your preferences. We will print and complete them before filing them.
5. Accounting Software Implementation
If you have accounting software, we would be happy to use it for your company’s accounting demands. We may be able to conduct your accounting needs using software built by MISA, Vietnam’s largest accounting software provider, if you don’t already have one.
FAQs on Tax and Accounting in Vietnam
- The standard rate of corporate income tax (CIT) in Vietnam is 20%. CIT rates for companies in the oil and gas industry range from 32 percent to 50 percent.
- When you outsource your accounting needs in Vietnam, the following services are included:
- Financial invoice registration
- Financial statements reporting
- Ledger accounts maintenance
- Accounting software implementation
- By engaging our Vietnam team for your tax & accounting services, you will:
- Lessen your operational costs and administrative tasks
- Increase the efficiency of your business
- Receive reliable and accurate financial reports