Planning to expand your business to Vietnam? Our team can provide you with the following tax and accounting services upon registering your company in Vietnam.
Corporate Tax & Compliance
1. Year-Round Tax Reporting
Allow us to manage your tax, accounting and e-filing needs so you can concentrate on your business. We handle both input and output VAT such as bills delivered to clients (i.e. invoices distributed according to rendered services).
WeCorporate also generates a monthly report that shows the total number of bills delivered to clients, along with all the terminated bills. In addition, we provide tax preparation services for both corporations and individuals.
2. Getting Ready Financial Statements
Our tax and accounting experts not only handle clients’ year-round tax reporting, but also get ready year end financial reports, categorizing & checking the authenticity of these statements and making sure they are aligned with the requirements before finalizing & submitting the financial statements.
3. Other tax compliances
We can also manage additional tax compliance like withholding tax and internal tax accounting in Vietnam, in the case your company requires it. Tax rates for withholding tax may vary from one business to the next, depending on the contract.
4. Tax Auditing
Finally, we provide tax auditing services to businesses that want expert advice and assistance in generating reports for submission to Vietnam’s tax auditing office.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
1. Financial Invoice Registration
Do you have any questions about how to file your financial bills with the Vietnamese tax office?
We take care of everything. A Red Invoice is required for all commercial transactions, including the sale of goods and services, the importation of foreign commodities, and the exportation of goods to non-tariff zones.
Accounting transactions that occur during the course of your business operations should not be a concern for you. Depending on your preferences, each transaction is documented using accounting software or a spreadsheet.
3. Financial Statements Reporting
Depending on your requirements, our accountants can review your financial statements quarterly and then submit them to the tax department for filing at the end of each year.
4. Ledger Accounts Maintenance
We can help you maintain your ledger accounts using software provided by your organization or by manually handling the accounts, based on your preferences. We will print and complete them before filing them.
5. Accounting Software Implementation
If you have accounting software, we would be happy to use it for your company’s accounting demands. We may be able to conduct your accounting needs using software built by MISA, Vietnam’s largest accounting software provider, if you don’t already have one.
FAQs on Tax and Accounting in Vietnam
- The standard rate of corporate income tax (CIT) in Vietnam is 20%. CIT rates for companies in the oil and gas industry range from 32 percent to 50 percent.
- When you outsource your accounting needs in Vietnam, the following services are included:
- Financial invoice registration
- Financial statements reporting
- Ledger accounts maintenance
- Accounting software implementation
- By engaging our Vietnam team for your tax & accounting services, you will:
- Lessen your operational costs and administrative tasks
- Increase the efficiency of your business
- Receive reliable and accurate financial reports